August 08, 2013

WISHLIST OR BOOKLIST?

Here's my wishlist of all the things I want and I am hoping I'll buy/get it one day. Hope you'll like it.




1) INSURGENT is a second book of Divergent trilogy. I've mentioned that I got the first one for my birthday.

2) IPOD TOUCH is actually not really important bt I've been craving for it for a long time.

3) DENIM JACKET. I am aware that is not hard to find it but I apparently have a problem with it. I still haven't found the perfect denim jacket for myself.

4) STUDDED HANDBAG I've seen it in one of our stores and now it's gone. I am hoping to find one like that-big and with big studs in front.

5) TROOPA BOOTS These one are by Steve Madden. I want the black one's but these are not so bad either. Here's the link to the site where I've found them:

6) FOOTLOOSE One of my favourite movies at the moment. I don't have a DVD and I wold love to have it.

That was my first wishlist. Here's the second one. This one is more concentrated on the books because I am a great reader and I enjoy exploring new worlds. So if you recommend any of it let me know in the comments. Thank you.


Here it is... That of course aren't all the books I love/need. The biggest one in the picture's called City of bones and there's a movie coming out and I can not wait for it. The first on on the right is a series from Maggie Stiefvater- Shiver, Linger, Forever and are to die for. The second one's called Clockwork angel. I haven't read this one yet but I will. The third one's Low red moon. I have no idea what's it about but okay... The fourth is I think you all know- Twilight saga. I think must of us read it and loved it. If not ah well-nevermind. The book thief is literally about a book thief. It's great-highly recommend it. I haven't had time to read The fault in our stars yet but I hear it's a great book. Anyone read it? If so let me know what YOU think of it. The last book is called Delirium and is very thinking type of book-what if love was really a disease?


Anyways these are my 2 wishlists for now. I hope you liked it and let me know what you think about the books and other stuff and whether I should get it or not. Till next time

LEJA

41 comments:

  1. Cool post I like the studded handbag good luck finding it.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! :)
    Nice pics!
    I lov Ur blog and i follow!
    and now waiting for U following me! :)

    pat

    http://patsyhilton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fault in Our Stars is a nice book! :D I've finished the Twilight saga and I loved it. Haha! You might have read the Hunger Games trilogy? I loved those too and I got to finish those 3 books in 3 days. :D

    Following you now via GFC.

    Love,
    Helen
    http://luckycitrine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to make wishlists :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following Ur blog (88)

    will you follow back?

    patsyhilton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me know if you want to follow each other on gfc, bloglovin, facebook and/ or pinterest.
    Overdivity

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are exactly the sort of books that my sister loves... I shall have to find out what she thinks of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Love those boots, you should get them for the fall!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you swwetie :) I like your wishlist/booklist ;)

    xoxo
    Maja

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the denim jacket and steve madden boots too! If you get 2, send me one. Lolz!!! :D
    Thanks for your comment on my blog dear. Ofcourse we can follow each other.
    Do follow me on G+, Bloglovin, GFC, and other social networks (links below).
    Let me know with a comment and I'll follow back in all as well! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love City of Bones and I can't wait for the movie too..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that studded bag! And there are so many awesome reads there. I'll have to check them out!

    xx.
    fashion and tea

    ReplyDelete
  13. that hand bag is to die for!
    just followed you on bloglovin' so hopefully you can follow back so we can follow each other!
    http://beau-tify.blogspot.co.uk/
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. i know the studded hand bag is a must!!<3
    and for the mortal instruments city of bones, maybe you could wait for the film to come out hehe :p

    agneskoriston19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the bag!
    followed you !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. The boots!! :)

    I followed you. I hope you could follow back! :)
    http://noryannecarpio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have huuuge lists of both!

    Of course we can follow each other :D Just let me know if you do and I'll follow back. Try to put the number of the follower so i dont have to look for it jajaja

    Ksiss

    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

    Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice wishes :)
    Wanna follow each other? just let me know!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  19. great wishlist :)

    would you like to follow each other? let me know :)

    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the bag :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely post! i like all these items.

    Btw, Im following you now on GFC. hope you can follow me back. :)

    xoxo;
    Into The Blush, a Beauty Blog by Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  22. following you now back on GFC as Katarina

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ahh. Yessss. John Green. Great great book!

    xx
    Sharena
    http://fashionofanovice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Omg I love Fault In Our Stars too!! <3

    www.nicole-aguinaldo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love those books! The fault in our stars! <3 xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Follow you now too!
    xx

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great post! City of Bones is AMAZING!!!
    xx

    Am
    http://vinteepoucos.com.br/?lang=en

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous18.8.13

    świetne buty^^

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi again,
    Followed you on GFC and bloglovin! :)
    Do follow me also on G+, Pinterest, FB, Twitter etc if you like! :)
    I'll follow you back in all as well!
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  30. City of bones! <3
    I really loved your blog. What do you think about following each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  31. love this movie
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely blog!

    xx
    Kelly

    http://thekelluuu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  34. The jacket and the boots are so cool dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the denim Jacket so much!!!

    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  36. Following you on GFC & Bloglovin' dear!!! :)
    Casual chic! Love your necklace & bracelet!!! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you for stopping by darling! I'm happy to find your blog and now Infollow you via gfc and bloglovin. Hope you'll follow back and we can stay in touch :-)
    Love
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  39. nice selection of books! I really like the mortal instruments, i've read almost all of them - currently on the fifth book and i cant wait for the last one too! I've also read all the books in the infernal devices, love it! Haven't read the delirium series yet but i want to!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Anonymous12.9.13

    I loved Divergent and really aught to get around to reading Insurgent. Also The Fault in Our Stars is a fantastic read! It rather surprised me. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day by leaving a comment.