August 08, 2013

WISHLIST OR BOOKLIST?

Here's my wishlist of all the things I want and I am hoping I'll buy/get it one day. Hope you'll like it.




1) INSURGENT is a second book of Divergent trilogy. I've mentioned that I got the first one for my birthday.

2) IPOD TOUCH is actually not really important bt I've been craving for it for a long time.

3) DENIM JACKET. I am aware that is not hard to find it but I apparently have a problem with it. I still haven't found the perfect denim jacket for myself.

4) STUDDED HANDBAG I've seen it in one of our stores and now it's gone. I am hoping to find one like that-big and with big studs in front.

5) TROOPA BOOTS These one are by Steve Madden. I want the black one's but these are not so bad either. Here's the link to the site where I've found them:

6) FOOTLOOSE One of my favourite movies at the moment. I don't have a DVD and I wold love to have it.

That was my first wishlist. Here's the second one. This one is more concentrated on the books because I am a great reader and I enjoy exploring new worlds. So if you recommend any of it let me know in the comments. Thank you.


Here it is... That of course aren't all the books I love/need. The biggest one in the picture's called City of bones and there's a movie coming out and I can not wait for it. The first on on the right is a series from Maggie Stiefvater- Shiver, Linger, Forever and are to die for. The second one's called Clockwork angel. I haven't read this one yet but I will. The third one's Low red moon. I have no idea what's it about but okay... The fourth is I think you all know- Twilight saga. I think must of us read it and loved it. If not ah well-nevermind. The book thief is literally about a book thief. It's great-highly recommend it. I haven't had time to read The fault in our stars yet but I hear it's a great book. Anyone read it? If so let me know what YOU think of it. The last book is called Delirium and is very thinking type of book-what if love was really a disease?


Anyways these are my 2 wishlists for now. I hope you liked it and let me know what you think about the books and other stuff and whether I should get it or not. Till next time

LEJA