June 10, 2017

TIME FOR PEPLUM TOP


Hello everyone. I have to say that I am stoked for summer. It's already here and I can't wait to fully enjoy it. Just 2 more weeks of studying and then I can do whatever I want. The best feeling ever. I've decided I'm not going to spend it watching tv shows and movies because I realised that is a waste of my time. I'll read and do more posts for you guys. I really miss taking pictures and just write about what is happening. I also miss making videos. I don't know why it just like the process of making one - film it, edit it and that's that. I hope I'll get to do that more often too.

Right now I am like a cocoon - I've been studying for a week and I haven't properly left the apartment. I will go crazy soon. And I still need to study for 2 weeks because my last exam is on June 23rd. I have no idea how I'll endure that. But I've decided I want to finish everything on time and I really hope I'll be able to do that. But after that I'll try to enjoy my vacation and do something productive. A lot of times it happpens that all I do is the opposite-watch tv and do nothing and then I argue with myself  why did I do that. That's so me. Hopefully this year it'll be different.

I wanted to share with you this gorgeous piece of clothing. I really like that it's so fancy. I can literally just wear my skinny jeans and this top and I'll look like I've put a lot of effort in it, when actually the top itself does all the work. You don't even have to add a lot of jewelry because of the golden detail under the collar bone. Maybe a few rings and that's more than enough. The other thing I really like about the top is the mixing of fabrics. The white part is silky material and the black part is faux leather. I am obsessed with mixing different fabrics because I feel like it adds some sort of dimension to your clothes, it looks really special. The fact that it's peplum also emphasises the girliness and the playfulness of the top which again makes it more special. All in all the top has a lot of my favourite features. Also you can spice up the whole outfit a little-add a pair of high heels and you are all set for a night out. You don't have to worry about anything. It's by far the most effortless outfit I've ever worn and still manage to look like I've done something more to it (don't even know what this sentence means xD).

That's it for today's post. Hope you enjoyed it and I hope it gave you some inspiration for your future outfits. Untill next time xx


Photos by Maja

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day by leaving a comment.