July 09, 2014

CLOUDY YET BRIGHT

Hello again!

I have decided to post a new post once a week so now you know when to go and check it out-every Monday. With that I have more time to think what should I do for my next post and produce new material + I can comment and search for other great post.

For todays post I have decided to be (again) a little more spohisticated-at least I think so because I wear heels. My sister and I went to Ljubljana -capital city of Slovenia- and we have found a beautiful spot to take pictures. The only problem was that the weather wasn't quite pleasing as it was cloudy. Yet we managed to take some pictures and I was very pleased with how they have turned out.

Hope you like it and you can leave your opinion/suggestions in the comment box.










Have a nice week!