May 22, 2015

TWO SIDED BRAID

Yeey I did another hairstyle for you guys.
After having some struggles with trying out new hairstyles and to perfect them, I decided on this simple hairstyle. I always take some time off if I have problems with something. I tried 5 different hairstyles this week and none of them were good enough or my hair wouldn't co-operate. So yeah I took a break and today I have a day off from college and this hairstyle literally just popped into my head and I did it.
I don't know about you but I used to ALWAYS wear two braids like this except I did a normal french braid and as I got older I figured that this hairstyle is not suitable for me anymore (unless I wanted to look like Pippi Longstocking). So I thought to myself that maybe if I switch a french braid with a fishtail braid, then maybe it won't look that bad and I could get away with it. I love these kind of hairstyle because they are so easy and don't take too much time. Yes I always say that these hairstyles are easy and I mean it.
The trick to this hairstyle is that once you are done you try to pull hair out so that the braid doesn't look so tight and sleek. That way it looks more casual and it looks like you have very thick hair. I hope you like it and that I gave some new ideas about hairstyles. Feel free to share this post and let me know if you recreate it.

Talk to you very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day by leaving a comment.