August 24, 2014

RANDOM IS BACK

Hello everyone!

I have another set of RANDOM pictures for y'all. I was bored at home and decided to go out and make some photos for you. You must know that it was quite dark as I went out at 8 o'clock in the evening + it was cloudy (sad face). Anyways I made some shots which I hope you'll like it. I am currently listening a song from Zendaya called REPLAY and am feeling so pumped up to do stuff.

Without further ado here are my pictures that were insipred by this darkness in my city on that day.



 It's getting dark and I'm going out (what?)

 This was shot from the window-pretty flowers on the ground



 Some 'love' locks on the new bridge in my hometown

 Don't let the city lights fool you (it's not the sun)


A stream making its own way across the town

My attempt to look nice... or something

 Let's think of it as a small waterfall (it's clear that is just some wannabe)

 Dark alley


Name of my hometown written on the walls of the school I used to attend



If you liked this post let me know in the comments, as I really enjoy taking random pictures.
Till next time...