September 17, 2015

BLACK LACE


I forgot to tell you that I'm going to Valencia and that's TODAY. I'm super excited and all ready to go. I think I have all I need so I pray I didn't forget anything. I hope I'll take a lot of photos so that you guys can see where we've been and how was it like.
I now I've ben M.I.A. these few weeks but I am back and ready to get back into blogging. I also think that I'm going to make a few changes about my posts-what topics I'm going to post. For now I will leave you with these pictures. I made another mistake regarding fashion. I was way hotter that day than I thought it would be and I was left with a leather jacket under my arm. I made this mistake in the post where I wore leather pants and I almost died.
In this outfit I wore this simple but fancy laced top with light denim and I added these amazing boots from H&M. I also added a light purple clutch for a pop of colour because I was way too black. Hope you have an amazing rest of the week. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day by leaving a comment.