September 23, 2015

YOU PICK A NAME


Back from Valencia and ready for my blog. I told you I was going to focus on it more and now it's time to do so. I already told you I love reading and I love reading blogs about books and I also LOVE watching book hauls and book reviews on Youtube. I've become addicted to it and I am not ashamed to say that I love it. It made me want new books even more and I'll get them one day (I hope) ;) I'll also post about hairstyles which I also love to do and of course fashion related posts. Hope you'll be interested in that. Let's now move on to my post and you've probably seen a picture of this cute ponytail.
I love wearing ponytails and I also love wearing ponytails with a slight turn to it. I wanted to show you a new hairstyle that was inspired by Lara Croft. Yeah, I was watching a movie the other day and I thought why not try this one out. It's so simple and it makes your ponytail interesting. So I did it and this is how it turned out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day by leaving a comment.