February 11, 2015

LAYERING IN WINTER


Here it is as promised. The whole outfit I wore the other day when my sister and I went shopping (post here). Since it was quite chilly outside, I knew I had to somehow dress extra warm. I still wanted to wear this dress that I recently purchased on sales. It has a thick material so that was a good thing. The only thing I had to do now was to find a pair of warm leggings. I also added some knee-high socks and a pair of brown boots with a small heel. Over the dress I wore a simple white jumper and it actually looked nice (too bad I started wearing this now when the winter is almost over-bravo Leja-.-). On top of all that I put on a basic black coat from H&M and an infinity scarf in the colour of burgundy. I also added some golden statement rings so that it didn't look to plain of an outfit and a big black bag which is also from H&M. It felt so nice to wear a dress in winter and I wasn't cold at all (okay maybe a little bit in the morning). I really hope you like it.

Let me know if you guys like to wear dresses in winter and how do you style them. Have a splendid rest of the day.






Bag: H&M (similar here)
Coat: H&M (similar here)
Jumper: H&M (here)
Dress: New Yorker
Infinity scarf: H&M
Tights: H&M (here)