February 20, 2015

NEW ARRIVALS

Ugh my fashion posts are always being neglected. I don't know why.. Well actually I do know why: I am too lazy to put something together and go out and show you that. I've really got lazy. Ever since my sister and I started making Youtube, I am more concentrated on that. I gues it's because I like watching videos and I lose a track of time and I forget to prepare a post for my blog. I love blogging a lot and I just figured out that I have a writer's block. I never knew how that feels like because I always thought you can write some random things and that's it. But that's not the case. I somehow avoided going on blogger and I tried to forget about the fact that I should write a new post which sounds VERY weird since I LOVE showing you guys some new things and outfits and maybe some beauty bits. I always said to myself that I need to make myself a schedule and stick to it but it never works out for me. I alwas end up on Youtube or wander around the house and throw away that precious time where I could make tons of outfit posts for you. And that just gave me an inspiration... Yeeey! 
Anyways as you see I like to ramble on and on about unimportant things. The main idea of this post are some new bits and pieces that I recently purchased and I like them a lot. As you all know fancy bacpacks/rucksacks are back and I just had to get one for myself. I also got a crop top with a dark green pattern on it, Some treggings from Zara and a pair of bracelets which are specifically bought for my cousin's wedding (look at me I have a whole outfit already planned out... eeep). There's not a lot but I decided to show you and  you can expect an outfit post about some of the pieces. 

Tell me if you sometimes have a writer's block, and what do you do to suppres it. Also you can let me know if you like any of the pieces I got. Have a spectacular day.