September 17, 2014

CHASE YOURSELF- A BIT OF AN ENCOURAGING POST

I really don't know where I was going with this title but it sounded really deep... So let's just say I'm in the mood to write something different today. Right now I'm listening some songs based on my mood (you have no idea what I'm talking about right?...).

Well guys! Let me introduce you to: STEREOMOOD

I literally just came across this site. I knew I had to write a new post for you and I had no inspiration what to write about. I didn't want it to be anything fashion or beauty related... I went on Google and typed in something (no idea what...) and stereomood popped out.

On this site you can find music that reflects your current mood. I typed in dreamy and a lot of songs came out. I'm really glad I found this site. The next time when I just want to relax or if I'm feeling angry I'll just type those words in and we'll see what comes out.

THE NOTE TO EVERYONE (trying to be related to the title): It doesn't matter in what kind of mood you're in. If you're determined to achieve yourself, you're gonna succeed. In fact- you'll become so strong that you'll have to chase yourself.

Open a new tab in your browser and find this site. Let it help you find your inspiration and understand your situation at the moment. If you think you won't succeed... Think again. I believe in you and your work. Now it's your turn to believe in yourself too and chase your dreams.

It was a bit of a short post but if you need more of these kind of sites or just some encouraging words let me know and we'll figure something out.

Believe in yourself.

Let me know in the comments if you liked it and what do you think about the website (if you checked it out xD)


 ❤ 

6 comments:

  1. This sounds really interesting, will have to look into it more :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool list.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com/2014/09/my-2nd-sunshine-blogger-award-for-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. never heard of it, though I've been trying to find something similar for a while now, going to check it out now!:)

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    fashion-babel.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! I love your posts! Your photos are great! You're such an inspiration! Keep doing great!
    By the way, I followed you via GFC.
    Please follow me too.

    New Post Up On The Blog: Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream | www.WISHTREND.com

    With Love,
    Monique (The Slim Kid Inside)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never heard about it :o interesting post !
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the sound! <3

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete

You make my day by leaving a comment.