September 28, 2014

PURPLE OUTFIT OF THE DAY




Here is my first ever post called OUTFIT OF THE DAY. You would think I had done one already but no. Currently I was watching MotoGP and writing this post at the same time. I am not sure about this combination but hey I did it anyway. College starts this Wednesday and I am SO nervous and have no idea what I'm going to do- new school, new people, new environment... Everything will be NEW! I will have to get the hang of it very quickly because everything else will be tough enough.
 I also went shopping yesterday and got some new clothes that I think are suitable for college. I will look more sophisticated maybe less teenager-ish (not that I don't like beaing a teenager)... I don't know we'll see.
On to the outfit: I decided to wear polka dots trousers, I added plain white top and over it I have a purple blazer because I wanted to add a bit of colour. I also have a golden, feather necklace to look more chic. As for the shoes I am wearing baby pink loafers.
I noticed that this picture above looks as it is summer and so hot but unfortunately isn't. It is fall and sun came out and I decided to use this lovely weather to go out and show you my OUTFIT OF THE DAY.





Tell me if you liked it and if you have some new things at the moment that make you nervous.


17 comments:

  1. My goodness this is such a cute outfit! Great way to post your first outfit of the day! The blazer and necklace are gorgeous.

    I have some really big/nerve racking interviews coming up. Good luck with starting college :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit! :)
    www.onlineimperfections.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving that pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous29.9.14

    Very cute! Love the pants!
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful colour, definitely one of my favourites. I love polka dots too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous, love the polka dots :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely outfit, I like the combination of colors a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that polkadot pants looks cute :) love how you pair it with vibrant violet :)

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Slumber Talk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit it's so girly and fun. Would you like us to follow each other, just let me know! :)

    http://fashionandallthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like this outfit, is very cool and sophisticated at the same time ;)

    http://magbitsandpieces.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pants. The outfit is a hit...

    Check me Out!!!

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the color of your jacket and those pants and shoes are so cute! Good luck starting college...I'm sure you'll do fine.
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved your pants <3

    www.getreadygetpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blazer! Good luck with college, my sister is starting this year too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh I want that blazer!

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous11.10.14

    Lovely look ♡

    ReplyDelete

You make my day by leaving a comment.