September 07, 2014

JUST ANOTHER DAY

Again I have a new post. As you may have noticed I am now posting more often (twice a week). I really don't know why I decided to do this but I did it.

For this post I have some pictures of when my sister and I went for a little stroll and ended up on the railway. It may seems dangerous but that's the one track the train doesn't drive on. So we started experimenting and that's what came out:


Preparing to jump... 

I finally jumped! 

The landing part wasn't that smooth...

Trying to be a rebel... Or something else?


Got to have some comfy shoes... In the shade of hot pink?

Let me know what is your favorite thing to do when you go for a walk with a friend or family.


P.S: All photos are made by my sister Maja. Go check out her blog (HERE)

19 comments:

  1. Amazing style!!!!!!!!!!
    Stay in touch
    chicates.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. great and cool pics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures !! I love them !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your shoes!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how artistic the photos are, brilliant! Also loving your outfit, the shoes are gorgeous!! xx

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos! I love train tracks! Great outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bellissime queste foto!!
    www.thefashionwings.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these photos :)

    http://themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos, I love the train track!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, scenic photos!

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love your jeans! And I think walking on railroad tracks can be so fun haha especially when it's a nice day out. Great post! :)

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the jump picture!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love to walk around through our wood near the city and relax with my family! ;-)


    xxx
    www.journal-of-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pictures, train tracks are such a cool backround! Plus your shoes are lovely! :)

    www.aduaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Gorgeous!! Will have to come back and stalk you more!!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. now i really want red shoes, yours are so cute xx

    http://claudiamedas.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great photos. I love the train track scenery <3

    ReplyDelete

You make my day by leaving a comment.