September 20, 2014

VENICE, VENICE...

I had the pleasure to visit Venice for the first time in my life. It was on the 12th September when myslef, my sister and mom went to Italy to visit our family and of course to visit Venice. We headed for Venice the next day in early morning and arrived there at 10am. I can say that I had the most beautiful 1 day trip around Venice + the weather was on our side. All in all I'm sure I'll visit Venice again one day and I'll explore those little streets and passages even more.

Without further ado, here is just a small selection of pictures taken on that day by myself and my sister.


I guess that's Venice...

I had the pleasure of taking a selfie in da Vinci's exhibition... 

That's my outfit for that day... It was HOT!

One of many da Vinci's 'toys'...

That's the view from Doge's palace... Bridge of Sighs...

 Houses in Venice.. Not obvious at all (bravo Leja)...

This hairstyle has nothing to do with that day but I included it anyway. I wore it the next day at the fair (made by my cousin)

Let's just say it's a beautiful place but a bit too crowded...

Have you ever been to Venice and what is the one place you're fond of and will visit again in the future?