September 14, 2014

RELAXATION & IMAGINATION

I know it's quite late to write a new post (it's 22.30) but I did it anyway. So today my mom, sister and I came back home as we were in Italy. We all wanted to see Venice since we've never been there before. We've arrived to our uncle's house on Friday and they live an hour maybe less from Venice and we decided we'd go there on Saturday morning.

Anyways more about our little trip in one of my next posts...

Right now I wanted to share with you some of my top music choices for when I'm in the car and there's a long trip ahead of me (Slovenia to Italy and back).

Some of them are for relaxation and some of them are to think about my life at the moment: what I have to do, when college starts,... So without further ado here are my choices:



RELAXATION:

Jasmine Thompson - Candy
5SOS - Amnesia
Echosmith - Tell her you love her (acoustic version)
Ed Sheeran - All of the stars



IMAGINATION:

Taylor Swift - Shake it off
Ella Henderson - Glow
The 1975 - Girls
The Script - Superheroes



This is just a small selection of the songs I'm currently listening on repeat. If you check it out, you won't regret it. I must say that my current obssesions are covers from Jasmine Thompson. So check her out you may like her as much as I do.



That's all for this post.

*Let me know in the comments some of your favorite music at the moment!*

13 comments:

  1. Listening to Sia at the moment. Venice is beautiful, hope you had fun. Thanks for postinga and feel free to drop by me too anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing other peoples music preferences, it's always fun finding new music to obsess over Xxxxx

    adaywithkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great music choices
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like varies of music especially Katy Perry is to funny.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Katy Perry! I think she makes some great songs for being stuck on a long car ride.
      :) Alice
      www.alicemanfrida.com

      Delete
  5. Definitely the 1975, off to see them in Manchester on Monday night and I cannot wait! Also obsessed with Ed Sheeran 'one' <3
    - Grace
    http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this blog a lot !
    http://magbitsandpieces.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 1975 and The Script, yes! <3

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tips for some lovely music!
    I really love the Script :)

    xx Anka

    www.teacupsanddresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charli XCX -Boom Clap

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Shake It Up by Taylor Swift too, plus I am going to see 5 Seconds of Summer next year! My music taste is a bit all over the place, so I'm kinda loving a bit of everything at the moment :)

    http://anotherfashionfanatic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

You make my day by leaving a comment.