October 01, 2014

OCTOBER'S HERE



It's 1st October and you know what that means (besides that it's my first day of college and I'm freaking out)... I get to tell you why I like/dislike this month and show you some pictures to understand what I'm talking about.

I'd say everyone who thinks about this month instantly thinks about pumpkins, Halloween. With me it's completely the same, except that Halloween was never a big deal in our country or should I say in my family as much as it is anywhere else. I know in USA that's a big  holiday and everyone gets in costums but not me...

So lets get into this month and let me tell you a bit about it from my side of the fence.

1) A LOT OF BAKING


2) HALLOWEEN:

 The only thing why I love it because of the decoration and I LOVE watching halloween type of movies. 


3) SWEATERS ARE STILL IN (with tights)


4) THE SCENERY:


Disclaimer: all pictures are from Google or weheartit.com

That, Ladies, is how I see this month. I'd like to know how do you see it and what's you favorite/worst thing about October.