January 24, 2015

FASHION MOVIES

This is about to be the most random post I've ever written. I just had an exam a couple of hours ago. It didn't go the way I planned it to be but I still have to be called to account so maybe I'll do better. Anyways for this post I decided to show you guys a selection of movies. But not just any movies-movies related to fashion or movies in which I love the way actresses are dresed. So I know this is not like others posts I usually write but it's still somewhat related to fashion (I think). I love watching movies and TV-shows so I think this can be a great opportunity to talk more about that. I don't know about you guys but it got to the point where I'm a little bit too obsessed with watching new movies. There's also the time of the exams and I crave movies and books even more but I have to restrain myself from it because-well you know why. So I will try to satisfy my desires and just write a post about it.

Please let me know some of your favourite movies/TV-shows that you think I'll like. Hope you're having an amazing day/night guys.Without further ado let's get into it.

1) CLUELESS
     We just got to have this movie. I think it was the first movie where I saw someone having so many clothes and a walk-in closet. I mean HALO who doesn't want to have a walk-in closet. So yeah that movie made it on the list. Plus Cher's style was perfect.

2) PRETTY LITTLE LIARS
      It's a great TV-show and the style of all the girls in it is amazing. I think my favourite style will have to be Aria's because it's really daring and she looks like only she could pull something like this off. So yeah Aria you go girl.

3) THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA
     You could almost expect this movie to appear on this list since it's like the bible for fashion combined in a 2 hours long movie. Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep are amazing and what kind of transformation clothes can do.. Speechless.

4) CONFESSION OF A SHOPAHOLIC
      This is a kind of light movie compared to the one before. I love the New York setting and I love that it is sort of a comedy and the obsession with clothes is so funny but so true in many of the cases. I too am a victim of clothes (need more). So the movie is still amazing and if chicks fight over a pair of boots. Well...
5) SEX AND THE CITY
      The last movie featured in my small list of amazing movies is Sex and the City. Do I need to say more? We've all seen it, we all love it... It's per-fect.

Of course there're a lot of other movies that are out there and that I love it but we'll just have to be satisfied with this list. If you haven't seen any of the movies or TV-show, then I highly reccomend it. Peace out er'body!

Disclaimer: pictures from Google search

10 comments:

  1. Clueless is amazing! And I love the clothes in PLL!
    Love
    Pili
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I watch Pretty Little Liars I always wacth their clothes and make up and I love them!
    And the devil wears prada is one of my favourite movie !
    Love this post !

    http://magbitsandpieces.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Clueless is one of my absolute favorite movies!!
    Every character from PLL have amazing clothes!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cher is literally my ultimate style icon, and I lovveee Clueless!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pretty little liars! Definitely my favorite tv show! I also like Aria's style the best as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really loved Devil Wears Prada and The Confessions of a Shopaholic! I've watched them multiple times :D

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it all! the devil l wears prada hilarious <3

    This Girl Loves Chic

    Twitter

    Facebook

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Similar taste :D

    http://milasindinka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just loveee clueless!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day by leaving a comment.