January 03, 2015

SAVE ME NOW


It's freezing out here and I am not a cold person-HELP. This morning I went to town with my sister and it was SO cold I didn't think I would survive. I am not exaggerating a bit. Anyways I decided to write this post in advance because I am 100% sure I will be running out of time this next two months due to my exams so I am preparing myself and making new posts and studying and just being productive.

So today my sister took some photos of me in the mall. I was so happy to be somewhere where it's warm so that I could warm myself up. I knew it would be very cold that day so I was wearing some treggings with high knee socks but I didn't pull them all the way to my knees. Then I had a basic long grey top and over it a lovely white sweater from H&M and. Don't judge me I also put over a white cardigan (crazy I know but I was still cold). For my accessory I added an infinity scarf in burgundy colour and that's it. Oh and of course a winter jacket and ankle boots... oh and a knitted hat and a pair of black gloves. I just kept it casual and comfortable as much as possible. I do love comfortable things.

Let me know what's your favourite thing that keeps you comfortable and is perfect for those cold days. Have a great day lovelies.






If you are wondering who takes these breath-taking pictures then you can check her out HERE

12 comments:

  1. Hi dear, looking great. I would have loved to see more full shots of this look. But I absolutely love the look. Wish you all the best in 2015. Kisses from Kenya.
    www.glamourzone.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit! Great post as always :)

    glamcouture-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza! You look amazing! I usually love a hot lush bath and hot chocolate on cold days XOXO
    Lailabee
    www.lailabee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit looks so comfy, I guess it is!
    I'm freezing and I understand you perfectly :)
    Stay warm!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outifit! x
    http://lolli-ta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty :)

    http://lilyslittlehideout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an adorable and cozy outfit! I definitely need to put on all of the layer and then more when it's cold out! Ha ha!
    Happy New Year!
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4.1.15

    This outfit is gorgeous and seems warm and comfortable (aka the perfect outfit)!! :)
    When it's cold outside I just wear a very warm hoodie, very comfortable and very warm! :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sweater

    Check me out
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so cute in your winter gear!!
    Arianne

    ReplyDelete

You make my day by leaving a comment.