March 24, 2015

CASUAL WALK


I just love those days when I put on a cosy jumper and a pair of sneakers with a small heel and I'm good to go on a little strawl around the town. This day was so sunny and warm and these pictures were taken a week ago. You can see the difference in everybody when the sun is out. Everyone is riding bicycles or are with their children enjoying the day and absorbing vitamin D for the first time in long months. I am just like them. When the sun is out I somehow become more cheerful and am ready to do a lot of things which I otherwise wouldn't because the weather would prevent it + my mood would be awful. So when I see the sun this is a perfect time to take some pictures and show you guys what I like to wear in spring and when I'm just casually walking down the streets of Ljubljana. You can never go wrong with a pair of black jeans and a navy jumper just in case it's windy outside. I also like to accesorize a bit and add a few necklaces, sunnies or even a ring. That day wasn't very warm so I threw over a jacket and I was good to go. 

The best thing about that day is that I saw so many people outside and children enjoying the day. I can't wait for summer to come and to wear skirts and shorts all the time. Now is spring so that's also great but summer will be just perfect. Tell me how's the weather in your country and do you like spring or is any other of the seasons your favourite? 
❤️‍

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day by leaving a comment.